microGLEIT® Special Products
The Best of Their Kind
In addition to the products from the core portfolio, microGLEIT® also offers other specialties, each of which is one of the best on the market. In addition, microGLEIT® also offers customized products – tailor made exactly to the needs of the customer or the application.
The specialties available as from the shelf always meet the premium standards of microGLEIT® and are characterized by exceptional performance.
microGLEIT® lubricating fluids of the LF series solve problems with friction and wear in production, maintenance and servicing.
- The Fluids LF 110 and LF 115 are based on a synthetic, biodegradable base oil. A special additive package enables excellent lubricity and very good corrosion protection. Due to its spreading effect, the fluid penetrates deep into the lubrication point and is also very effective for loosening rusted connections. LF 110 contains some alcohol – this further increases the spreading effect and gives the product a high cleaning power.
- The drilling and cutting oil LF 195 High-Cut is characterised by an environmentally friendly formulation and excellent performance in the application.
- The Fluids microGLEIT® LF 155 and Hot Chili are excellent lubricants for industrial chains or motorcycle chains. All properties important for the chain drive, such as adhesion, corrosion protection, lubricity, compatibility and applicability, are at their peak.
- Silicones have their place in tribology because of their good properties. The silicone compound microGLEIT® SP 560 is based on a high quality silicone oil in an inorganic thickener. The product is suitable for a variety of applications where
‣ temperature resistance,
‣ physiological safety,
‣ good lubricating performance, especially for material pairings with plastics or elastomers,
‣ and water resistance are important parameters.
- Perfluorinated polyether oils (PFPE-Oils) have exceptional properties and are used as tribological problem solvers when other types of oils can no
longer meet the requirements. The products of the microGLEIT® PP series use these properties – PP 620 and PP 640 are excellent greases with high lubricity, chemical resistance (also O2), temperature resistance, very good material compatibility, physiological safety, incombustibility, …