microGLEIT® 700 Series
Highest Performance – Top Against Fretting Corrosion
The new generation of label-free, microWHITE solid lubricants from microGLEIT® extends the previous performance limits for greases, pastes and grease pastes.
- The innovative MicroGLEIT 700 Series is based on these new solid lubricants. Especially against vibrational wear (fretting corrosion), a big step forward has been achieved.
- Both on industrial testing machines and in hard practical use, the products of the 700 series show unprecedented wear protection and load carrying capacity.
- The products of microGLEIT’s 700 series are universal problem solvers for many applications for
‣ running-in and
‣ lifetime lubrication.
- The products of the 700-series do not require labelling according to GHS / CLP regulation EC No. 1272/2008.
microGLEIT® microWHITE pastes and greases of the 700 series are setting new standards for all tribological applications with mixed friction, such as
- novel, microWHITE solid lubricants with significantly extended performance limits,
- very fast buildup of a stable, tribo-chemical wear protection layer,
- particularly high protection against vibration wear – the new standard of performance,
- extremely high load carrying capacity,
- reduces stick-slip,
- controlled friction values, steady course of friction,
- besides steel also ideally suited for many other materials, e.g. stainless steel, bronze, brass, titanium,microWHITE solid lubricants are also suited for aluminium with typical coatings as anodizing, PVD, CVD, DLC and PCO –– however, preliminary tests are recommended here since the layers can significantly influence the lubrication result,
- good corrosion protection and excellent water resistance.