Sealings for Threaded Connections
The microGLEIT® DCP sealing series is are the direct extension of the proven DF series. In addition to excellent lubricating properties, the DCP series also
provides excellent surface protection.
microGLEIT® sealants have been specially developed for coating bulk- and rack parts in the galvanic industry.
- DCP products are a novel combination of organicmineral-silicate-based sealants and a high-quality lubricant content.
- microGLEIT® DCP-Sealants can be used on all zinc surfaces with any type of passivation
- DCP sealants are suitable as top-coating on all known surfaces of screws, nuts and other components with galvanic surfaces such as
‣ galvanic zinc (including all chromate coatings (yellow, blue, black or olive),
‣ zinc-nickel and zinc-iron coatings,
‣ zinc-flake coatings,
microGLEIT® Sealants are meeting all requirements made for modern layer systems:
- outstanding wetting properties,
- simple, robust handling,
- processing with industry standard systems, “wet-in-wet” possible,
- processing in hot air centrifuges, dip-spin centrifuges or rack systems is possible,
- low tendency for part-to-part adhesion even with flat parts,
- high efficiency, low drying temperatures from 50 ° C, high yield, coating thickness 0,5 – 3μm,
- significant increase in corrosion protection, increased resistance to contact corrosion,
- adjustment of the coefficient of friction by integrated lubricants,
- stable screwing behaviour or stick-slip prevention´even with multiple tightenings e.g. against KTL, aluminum, steel, …
- high temperature resistance > 200 ° C,
- chemical resistance of the basic surface is increased,
- colour shade transparent or black,
- product variants that produce a uniform, deep black look are available,
- transparent products may be coloured, e.g. green or blue,
- also available with integrated UV additive,
- chromium-VI-free, REACH-compliant, environmentally friendly.