microGLEIT® dry film lubricants are used on threaded connections in almost any industry segment, such as:
- bolts and nuts with metric threads (e.g. according ISO 4014, DIN 931, 933 etc.),
- wood construction screws (e.g. SPAX®),
- stainless steel bolts and nuts,
- almost any threaded connection in automotive industries,
- thread forming and self-tapping screws,
- and many more..,
microGLEIT® dry film lubricants are suitable as topcoating for all known surfaces on bolts and nuts, such as:
- galvanic zinc (including all chromate coatings (yellow, blue, black or olive)
- zinc-nickel and zinc-iron coatings
- zinc-flake coatings.
microGLEIT® dry film lubricants are characterised by very good film formation and excellent processing capability during application. microGLEIT® offers not only top products but also appropriate process knowhow.